On Sunday mornings, we are offering both opportunities to meet in person as well as online. The in person experience will utilize the safety precautions listed below. We understand that not everyone is ready to meet in person for various reasons and so we also provide an Online meeting as well.
In-Person Safety Protocols
Phase III Guidelines
In order to love our neighbor, we will be working hard to ensure high levels of safety and reduced risk of spreading of COVID-19. To do that, in our Phase III, we will be following guidelines per CDC and State of Georgia:
1) Sanitation / Reduced Touch
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the lobby as people enter and in the main sanctuary at sanitation stations
- The building will have additional sanitation done before each Sunday service
- We have special self-contained, sealed communion serving cups that have a wafer and juice
3) Face masks
- We encourage an attitude of love and respect towards others. If you are comfortable without a mask, be sensitive to those who you may be speaking with, and if they are wearing masks, we encourage you to join them.
- All people can wear a face mask, both attendees and those serving. In order to enable better understanding, when someone is speaking or leading in singing from the front, facemasks won’t be worn by those speaking or leading.
- During times of eating or worship, masks are not expected.
- Masks will be provided for those who arrive without one and desire to have one.